Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Work Place


I have been blessed by staying at the same school for the past 6 years.  It hasn't been easy to stay, in fact, it is only by the grace of God... I think Satan has tried to get me out, but God keeps bringing me back.  
I have often wondered (especially, when it looks like I will have to move on), "have I completed the work that God has for me there."  And every year, it is clear... the answer is, "No."
Since I have been there, I have had the blessing to share the hope of Jesus with a coworker, who prayed to receive Him.  Currently, I have been sharing with another about what it means to have a relationship with Jesus rather than just being a part of a religion.  
There is yet another coworker, who is in what could be called, spiritual confussion.  She isn't sure, who God is, and even if He really exists... And if that isn't opportunity, I don't know what is.  
I would love your prayers, that as I interact with these lost sheep, that God gives me opportunities, wisdom and the words to say each time the opportunity arises.  

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh... that is so wonderful! Wow! Who would have guessed that all of those summers (when things seemed so uncertain) that you would still be there. God is so Good!

Thanks for sharing about your oportunities to share the Lord. You go girl!

Love you and miss you!

Susanz Place said...

that was me - darn it i pray my secret sister doesn't look at your bloy or she will find me out - o well

lol

OK is Osmel and Karen said...

Hey Susanz place...what is you?

Susanz Place said...

the comment on your other post then when i went to put this one it put it on this post - very strange