Friday, May 8, 2009

No Answer Yet




Yesterday was the day that the judge in the hearing was to submitt his written decision to the district. I don't anticipate that we will hear any word right away, although the union might make sure we are informed right away. As I wait on this and I hope, and I pray that God would do as He says in Proverbs and move the heart of a judge as channels of water... (and of course that the direction God would choose to move it is a favorable direction- in my eyes), I think about the power of God and I have the knowlege deep within my soul that He is in control.



There were two temporary teachers that were made permanent just before the hearing. One of those temporary teachers works at my school. She has been in the district just two partial years and was made permanent because someone messed up and she didn't sign her contract until after she started... that is illegal and as a result, she is now a permanent teacher. That was a hard pill to swallow!! So as I asked my Lord, who has the power of the universe in His hands, why that couldn't have been me... I realized it was because that wasn't a part of His plan. (That pill isn't going down any easier) But all this once again reminds me that God is in control, AND, that His timing is perfect.



A colleague gave me a page from her devotional from Wednesday. It was all about how God's timing is perfect! Do I know that? YES. Have I lived that? YES. Do I still lack in faith when it comes to my job? That would be a loud and resounding YESSSSSS!

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

Oh girl.... I am so sorry you are going through this a-g-a-i-n! There must be more God wants in your future book. : )

I am praying for you my friend. Keep us posted. K?

Love you!
Julie