Monday, September 21, 2009

Thanks Again for the Prayers

Well, I must say that I was taken by surprise. I had an inerview on Friday for a Kinder position. I didn't tell many people because I didn't want to have to say... "I didn't get it" in the aftermath. I went into the interview on the tails of studying in Nehemiah 1 and 2 and was thinking of Nehemiah when he prayed and answered the king. I didn't really have a positive feeling going into it and was actually thinking when I didn't get a call Friday night that I didn't get the job. I was almost relieved. So you can imagine my surprise this morning when I got the call that said, "We'd like to offer you the position." I told the gal in HR that called me, are you kidding? I didn't think I would get it. She said, if you accept, it's yours.
Of course I accept. I start tomorrow. Kinder... more prayers please!!
I'm happy and scared. A new school after 6 years in the same school. A new grade. And Oh MY, they already told me it was an "ACTIVE" class. whoo-hoo! Nothing like hitting the ground running!

1 comment:

tmshafer said...

Thats wonderful Karen, I will continue to pray for you....the Lord is faithful isn't HE! Keep us posted on your experiences!