Monday, July 6, 2009

Down 64


 November- 2 months before starting my diet










June 13- almost exactly 5 months after making a few                                                                                                              changes to my life :)


It has been almost 7 months since I started working out again.  I have lost 64 pounds and I am quite excited about that.  I have dropped 4 sizes and since mid April, I have lost 20 inches.   I'm not where I want to be yet, in fact I have about 100 pounds more to lose, but I feel hopeful.  Still counting calories, still working out... and since I am not working right now, I am working out everyday.  

3 comments:

God's Girl said...

You go girl! You inspire me. : )

Susanz Place said...

dont stop!!!
but really the calorie counting - - hahaha Osmel is a good man putting up with that lol

seeing that other picture really made me see how much you've lost WOW great job!

My Blessed Life said...

Good job Karen! Keep it up you look great.