Saturday, September 6, 2008

Trip to Arizona






Another blessing this summer was to take a few (but precious) days to visit the Millage family in Arizona.  I got to be there for Hannah's birthday and share some great times.  It was good to visit Calvary Chapel Surprise and to see all those that have migrated to AZ.  I really enjoyed sharing time with my precious loved ones.  Hannah and Josh were the driving factor to my trip (sorry Tammy and Brian you are number 2) and I had a blast with them.  Josh just makes me laugh- he's quite the character.  Hannah, is so smart and talented.  There was a birthday party for Hannah's 8th bday (where does the time go?) where I got to see the Jones family, the Chill family and Julie and Sophie; I also had a chance to meet some new folks from CC Surprise.  It was nice too to sneak in some time with Todd and Julie and Sophie.  Another blessing was to drive home with Jessica.  She is a wonderful young lady and we had a really nice time sharing the drive.  

2 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

It's OK if you come for the kids they love it when you are here. Please come back soon. We love and miss you.

God's Girl said...

It was so nice to have you here! You should come back when the weather is cooler!

I love you my friend!